bloggertipsmahi
Pages
Home
Labels
adsene
(1)
backgroundurl
(1)
dani
(2)
header
(1)
template code
(6)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2011
(24)
▼
December
(24)
ticho
4 widgret minima
How to get a 3 column template (for the minima temp
dani
google adsene code
tips for blogging
header in center
sidebar icon
template code
How to Center Your Header Image
Learning HTML and CSS
How to Add a Scroll Box
Wide 2-Column Template
3 Column Code for 2 Column Templates
Cute Fonts through Blogger
Wide 2-Column Template Fix
How to Center Your Header Image
How to Add a Post Divider
Removing Border Lines
How to Make Your Own Blog Button
How to Add Your Own Sidebar Titles
How to Make Your Own Blog Header
how to Make Your Own Blog Background --Updated!!
backgroundurl
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Admin
View my complete profile
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blog List
Blogroll
About
Thursday, 15 December 2011
How to Add a Scroll Box
Posted by
Admin
at
06:20
How to Add a Scroll Box
I had a reader ask how I make the scroll box that contains my HTML code for my backgrounds and buttons. I could explain it but I found another blog called
Blogging Basics 101
that explained it really well. Check it out:
How to Make a Scroll Box
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
bloggertipsmahi
Template by Ipietoon
Blogger Template
|
Gift Idea
0 comments:
Post a Comment