Thursday, 15 December 2011

Learning HTML and CSS

Posted by Admin at 06:21

Learning HTML and CSS

Recently someone asked me if you have to know HTML and CSS to be able design blogs like I do. The answer is yes. However, you don't have to be an expert. A few basics will go a long way. Blogger makes everything a lot simpler than if you were to design your own web page.

So where did I learn basic HTML and CSS? I used the websites below. They are very well organized and straightforward. I used the first one the most. For those of you wondering what CSS is (and maybe HTML), they explain it in the introductions.

http://www.w3schools.com/html/DEFAULT.asp

http://www.html.net/

http://www.utexas.edu/learn/html/

I also checked out books from my local library. If you do the same, just make sure to look for books that have been published in the last year or two.

Hope it helps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

bloggertipsmahi Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea